Initially sceptical as a Therapist as to whether online therapy could be as effective for clients as face to face sessions. I can now happily feedback that it seems to be a very beneficial way for many clients to access therapy.
- Some find it more convenient; in terms of no travelling.
- Some feel more comfortable talking from the comfort of their home when distressed
- Skype therapy is ideal if away from home or travelling abroad.
- Some people prefer to work with a therapist who is not local to them.
- Skype therapy enables clients either in poor health or those caring for others at home to access the therapy they need.
**As most people struggle financially this time of year, I’m offering: LOW COST SKYPE THERAPY SESSIONS NOW AT £20.00 per SESSION UNTIL 28/2/18, INSTEAD OF £40.00**
Sessions can be booked and paid for by paypal or bank transfer. Payment is required in advance of your session. When choosing your time slot for your Skype Therapy session, please ensure you have a private, quiet room where you can talk confidentially.