All of my work is now online. I regularly use Zoom & Skype to work with clients in UK & USA. However some clients in UK also prefer to use facetime, the choice is yours. I try and fit clients in as quickly as possible, but I do have a waiting list, so please do contact me asap to be added to the waiting list, in case of any cancellations.
I have been providing online therapy since before the pandemic. And during the worrying times of the pandemic, my clients have found online therapy to be a life line.
The benefits of being able to access therapy from home are now obvious to everyone, it keeps you safe, saves on travel time & costs & is the easiest way to access therapy where ever you are in the world!
- It reduces anxiety that can build up whilst travelling to a session.
- Some feel more comfortable talking from the comfort of their home when distressed
- Online therapy is ideal if away from home or travelling abroad.
- Some people prefer to work with a therapist who is not local to them.
- Online therapy enables clients in poor health or those caring for others at home to access the therapy they need.
ONLINE THERAPY SESSIONS COST THE SAME AS FACE TO FACE SESSIONS